Christmas School Holidays
– Minimum booking of one week taken up until 31st October. Shorter bookings taken at manager’s discretion from 1st November.
Easter School Holidays
– Minimum booking of one week taken up until one month prior to holidays. Shorter bookings taken after this at manager’s discretion or earlier if the booking can be added to the beginning or end of an existing booking.
All Other School Holidays
– Minimum booking periods are at manager’s discretion (depending on availability).
Long Weekends & Special Events
– Minimum booking of three nights taken up until one month prior. Shorter bookings taken after this at manager’s discretion.
All Other Periods
– Minimum bookings of two nights in advance for cabins only (one night stays allowed on sites). One night cabin bookings can be taken on day of arrival at manager’s discretion (surcharge may apply).
Payment for Bookings:
Online Bookings – All online reservations require payment in full at the time of booking. Should guests prefer to only pay an initial deposit (subject to the conditions above) they will need to call the reservations staff to confirm their reservation. Some rates and specials displayed online may not be bookable over the phone or may require payment in full regardless of booking method. Remember to check the conditions of all specials advertised online before confirming a reservation or contact our friendly reservation staff for further information.
Christmas/Easter deposits required – $200.00 (Cabins) & One week (Sites) at the time of booking. Christmas Balance is to be paid in full by 31st October. Easter balance to be paid one month prior to arrival.
All other periods – $100 (cabins) & $50.00 (sites) at time of booking (or one night’s accommodation, when total tariff is less than this amount), with balance on arrival.
Site and Cabin Allocation and Preferential Bookings:
Particular site/cabin numbers can be requested, but unfortunately no guarantee can be given. Customers may rebook from year to year, prior to departure. If the site is not rebooked and a deposit paid prior to leaving the park, then the site/cabin becomes available for booking by other customers.